Recent content by Megalodon

  1. Megalodon

    Beautiful Place

    The translator dropped this because the next chapter is supposed to have some nudity in it. I guess it's the first time he read one of Matsumoto's works. Here's hoping someone picks it up again. Personally I prefer this setting to Joshi Kouhei and would like to see more of it.
  2. Megalodon

    Hatshepsut

    My god, did he just mix greek mythology with...
  3. Megalodon

    Made in Abyss

    @princeofcups I think its one of the better recent-ish fantasy manga, novelty and creativity counts for alot.. Especially if the market is saturated with overly clichee isekai works. (And people thought the magical girl fad back in the day was bad)
  4. Megalodon

    Vampeerz - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Khara

    @anon763 Honestly today with all the demand for realistic looking artwork I'm not surprised about this. But this is the reason alot of mangaka make their own photographs instead of using stock photography or pics from the net.
  5. Megalodon

    Houkago Assault Girls

    weaponized autism, the manga
  6. Megalodon

    Awkward Senpai (Webcomic) - Ch. 13

    Too cute. If I had a gf like that I'd gladly cook for her everyday though.
  7. Megalodon

    Hantsu x Trash

    Main character looks like a stupid monkey, acts like one too. The romance never really goes anywhere its just cheap pantyshots and other sexual exploitations. The Girls are bimbos and very voluptous, atleast the author knows how to draw some nice T&A. In short: It's trash.
  8. Megalodon

    I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

    That title name gave me a Maplestory flashback.
  9. Megalodon

    Nora

    Great job on the scanlation! As for the title: The artwork is fantastic and I love retro sci-fi manga. I wish more people would translate older works.
  10. Megalodon

    Nora - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sulfur Current <First Part> Part 5

    Regarding the TL Notes: Wasn't it mentioned in a previous chapter that the Secretary General's name is the same as her daughter's? That would make her indeed Nora Scola.
  11. Megalodon

    Endevi

    This looks cool, sadly no ones translating YET.
  12. Megalodon

    THE RAPEMAN

    Ah, the weird and wonderful 80s.
  13. Megalodon

    Midara na Jakyou ni Sukuu Mono

    Love the spanking and the focus on the nee-san in this manga. Some of the writing and art could be improved but they're decent enough for ecchi stuff. Came for the cover illustration, stayed for the author's (arguably) good taste.
  14. Megalodon

    Puppy Lovers

    @erana1 If that conforms to the rules that would be much appreciated!
  15. Megalodon

    Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Stewed Head

    Now I want to try a horse stew. There are still butchers that sell horse meat here in europe, so why not.
Top