Recent content by megamanw

  1. M

    Blue Archive x Kamen Rider Decade - Schale no Kadoya Tsukasa-sensei Gainen (Doujinshi) - Ch. 51 - Decade VS Decade

    Did you forget that in Kabuto there was a Worm with time stop power that beat the hell out of Kabuto and the only way Kabuto won was because of Hyper Zector and Hyper Shooting?
  2. M

    Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Ch. 66

    I am confused. There are so many type of power in this manga. Onmyojutsu, Esper, Mage, God Apostle,... But wasn't Junna's sister power Onmyojutsu, but now she is a magician?
  3. M

    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 20 Ch. 162 - Choice

    This chapter almost completely negate her development in Index and current time of Railgun. The problem she had in the Sister and Daihasensei arc is she took all the burden by herself, did not want anyone else to get involve and did not ask any of her friends for help. But here she is shown to...
  4. M

    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 155 - Gambit

    Maybe after this AC will capture her to be used as a development for the 2 Androids that can copy Esper power
  5. M

    Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 704 - Nobody with a Natural Perm is a Decent Guy

    I totally forgot about this serie ending. Started from when it was only 50 chapters, I follow it every week until they switch magazine, and when I caught up to the new schedule I forgot about it due to IRL stuff, and only now remember to check out the ending. Thank you Sorachi-sensei for...
  6. M

    Melty Blood - Back Alley Alliance Nightmare - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    @Abetillo I think this is like a supplimental manga that give more information about Sion before we met her in Lost Belt of FGO. It is a way to link other universe together and explain what happened at Atlas in the even of FGO.
Top