Recent content by Melting3312

  1. Melting3312

    4:00 PM. Invisible, Sometimes a Voice Actress - Ch. 1

    Hey. This seems to have the same artist as this one. I hope this one doesn't get cancelled though. This one has 21 WN chapters here and the last update was on 20th June 2023. A LN also exists with 2 volumes with the second volume released in August 2023. So this one will likely be a very short...
  2. Melting3312

    Faceless Dropout - Ch. 1

    A sci-fi story with this setup? Now that's something I haven't seen before in manga. Are there any other stories like this?
  3. Melting3312

    Ijimete Ijirarete - Ch. 1

    Is it just me or does the black haired friend of the bully girl looks kinda like Nagatoro?
  4. Melting3312

    Billion Kilometer Dyson - Oneshot

    I hope this gets serialized. Looks like a fun read
  5. Melting3312

    Bouken ni Iku Fuku ga Nai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    At this point, I am pretty sure the hero enjoys CBT and ignores attacks to his nuts deliberately
  6. Melting3312

    Bouken ni Iku Fuku ga Nai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Dunno if anyone noticed but on page 16, every time the hero gets kicked in his nuts, he makes that satisfied meme face Image for reference Or maybe I am blind or something
  7. Melting3312

    "Osananajimi ga Hoshii" to Tsubuyaitara Yoku Issho ni Asobu Onna Tomodachi no Yousu ga Hen ni Natta ndaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Same here. The art style feels a lot like Roshidere's. I had to check if it was the same artist
  8. Melting3312

    Sales Okotowari - Oneshot

    Now even I want a knife like that to ward off people (mainly visitors) I don't want to interact with
  9. Melting3312

    We Are Not Dating!! - Ch. 116

    Can't wait to see what reaction the brother will have after seeing Woo Dan :dogkek:
  10. Melting3312

    Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.2

    The chapter has too much sugar. Insulin won't work anymore
  11. Melting3312

    We Are Not Dating!! - Ch. 107

    :smugnako: :smugchisato: :smug:
  12. Melting3312

    Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.4

    Thank you so much for the translations :hearts: Just got into grad school and it has been pretty hectic so far with the studies, assignments and exams. Reading stories like this really calms the mind and warms the soul
  13. Melting3312

    Kanojo wo Ubatta Ikemen Bishoujo ga Nazeka Ore made Nerattekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Just wow. This isn't even at the rock bottom. The premise looks so utterly shit, it has dug its way to the depths of hell That hate crime dressed as the FMC is just the worst of all female characters I have seen in any story so far. What the hell kind of drugs were the publishers doing to...
Top