Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
misashimi1717
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by misashimi1717
My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 3 Ch. 11
I really thought Kairi already knew.. I have to reread the past chapters I already forgot lol
misashimi1717
Post #30
Mar 2, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Pure na Kareshi ga Katteru Inu ga Yabai - Oneshot
That was a hilarious read. I can’t stop laughing when I saw the dog lol. I like it!
misashimi1717
Post #69
Feb 11, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 2 Ch. 7
This chapter is really heavy.. I am really liking the story so far
misashimi1717
Post #3
Nov 27, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 93 - Обещание
Oh my god, I need an English translation
misashimi1717
Post #4
Sep 25, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
A Breeze of Kanome
It is really a good read!
misashimi1717
Post #2
Sep 11, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Otomegokoro - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Best Couple
When she carried him 😂😂😂😂
misashimi1717
Post #3
Sep 2, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Manatsu ni Eakon Kowareta Watashi desu ga, Shiawase ni Narimashita - Oneshot
I am not sure if I like it for a oneshot..
misashimi1717
Post #6
Aug 28, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 92 - Night
I would love to see this chapter animated.. it’s really drawn well
misashimi1717
Post #38
Aug 24, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 2 Ch. 18
I’ll be waiting for the day they get together
misashimi1717
Post #29
Jul 15, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 90 - Devastation
When Phos did that to Euclase... damn And this chapter is so short
misashimi1717
Post #9
Jun 25, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Kimi ga Inakya Dame tte Itte - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5
Can we have an alternate ending or something? I feel like Takeda deserves better..
misashimi1717
Post #5
Jun 19, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Usotsuki Ambivalence
I liked the plot but I am not satisfied with the ending. The male lead is such an airhead even if he is a top student
misashimi1717
Post #31
Jun 16, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 2 Ch. 11
I was so surprised when I moved to the next page I saw them kiss (but yeah its not real lol) Wtf just get together alreadyyyy LOL
misashimi1717
Post #26
May 17, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Kara no Kioku
Eve is such a multitalented person.. he can write songs, write stories, sing, produce music, I really admire him.
misashimi1717
Post #9
Apr 26, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku.
The author really writes great stories
misashimi1717
Post #26
Apr 22, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
misashimi1717
Top