Recent content by MomitoQuesito

  1. M

    Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 18 Ch. 208 - The Sheriff Is Not Surprised

    Thank you so much for the recent chapters. I had a blast reading through these. This is definitely one of my top manga series so I'm always excited to see a new chapter drop. From my understanding it's just a single person working on these, which is insane. It actually inspired me to scanlate a...
  2. M

    Chibi Devi! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    Thank you for your support!
  3. M

    Chibi Devi! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    Uploads might be slow but thanks for reading!
  4. M

    Chibi Devi! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

    I'll be busy with college soon so I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to work on this 😓
  5. M

    Chibi Devi! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

    Thank you for the kind words :D Glad you enjoyed it
Top