Recent content by Monstrengo

  1. Monstrengo

    Mahou Shoujo × Haiboku Saiban - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Case 08 Samurai Tsubaki Part 2

    Completely forgot about her. I feel like an idiot. Now I hope that Bueno Excellente could jump universes and deal with the orc... But let's get real, we want Aoi-kun to kick his ass.
  2. Monstrengo

    Mahou Shoujo × Haiboku Saiban - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Case 08 Samurai Tsubaki Part 2

    Man, these chapters are getting darker. The footage was horrifying. I was actually hoping that Aoi-kun would save Tsubaki. Maybe she will when the orc returns. And she might surprise the precog. Now that that bit has been introduced, it will be inevitable that she makes a prediction that won't...
  3. Monstrengo

    Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Ch. 116 - Mahiro and the Parent-Teacher Conference

    Oyamama makes me wonder what Oyapapa thinks about this. I'm guessing he's a pervert.
  4. Monstrengo

    Kimi no Negai ga Kanau made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - TEST 12

    Interesting reversal of circumstances. The girls must be very light.
  5. Monstrengo

    TS Mahou Shoujo ♥ Mazoka - Ch. 6

    You're not alone. People are still trying to figure out traps.
  6. Monstrengo

    Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Ch. 111.5 - MAHIRO AND THE SECOND ROUND

    Everyone here is talking about appearance, but it seems that Mahiro sounds like Matsuri as well. If Onimai gets a few more seasons and Oyamama appears, I'm guessing that Marika Kono will do the voice.
  7. Monstrengo

    Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Ch. 112.5 - MAHIRO AND THE SUCCUBUS DRESS

    Well, they're not gloomy. Or glum.
  8. Monstrengo

    Oneul ui Hanyoil eun Yeojada - Vol. 1 Ch. 71.5 - Extras

    Sadly, no. Yer outta luck there. Or the bathbomb could work on one of the girls and an interesting settlement could arise. We may even get an answer to those pesky pregnancy questions! 🤪 P.S. I wonder, regarding the title, wouldn't the best translation be 'Who is Han Yoil?', instead of...
  9. Monstrengo

    Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Ch. 115 - Mahiro and the Joys of Creation

    Oh come on guys. No real piss was spilled here.
  10. Monstrengo

    Oneul ui Hanyoil eun Yeojada - Vol. 1 Ch. 71.5 - Extras

    Wait....Song Geukjang's a woman!? I am shocked I tells ya. Regarding the q&a, I wished I was Korean to ask the most pressing question I have, which is, will the reincarnation angle play any role in the plot? (I'm shocked no one asked this question) I'm already assuming that Han Yoil is indeed...
  11. Monstrengo

    Mahou Shoujo × Haiboku Saiban - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Case 08 Samurai Tsubaki Part 1

    Oh no! Not Aoi-kun's savior! Well, at least Aoi-kun can return the favor. But yeah, this chapter feels more serious. The molestation and murder are not played for laughs. The dispatch girl certainly points at something dark within the magical girl organization (not to mention that 'not...
  12. Monstrengo

    Uesugi-kun wa Onnanoko o Yametai - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

    No. This is how you do it.
  13. Monstrengo

    Mahou Shoujo × Haiboku Saiban - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.1 - Vol. 3 Extras

    No they're not! Those are party baloons! You see them a lot in many college parties. Don't touch them with your bare hands though. They're very dirty by the time they've been done being used for fraternity/sorority celebrations, so be sure to wear gloves when you put them in the trash. Besides...
Top