Recent content by Mr.Failure

  1. Mr.Failure

    Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - After School Crisis (Part 2)

    I think those who regard themselves too high and mighty for anything, calling it vulgar and such, are the real fool here... Won't you agree? Tell me, what are the common opinion of novels in the age of yore. Now tell me what we called them now. Canon literature. Ah well, some of them at least, I...
  2. Mr.Failure

    Randoseru-chan - Ch. 7

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  3. Mr.Failure

    Futari Bus - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Soar High

    Ah yes, the Emiya Special.
  4. Mr.Failure

    Dog Nigga - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Aftermath

    rn the story is kind of a jumbled mess, but goddamn do I still loves it
  5. Mr.Failure

    Akumetsu - Vol. 18 Ch. 162 - Shiina Nagasawa

    What a ride Truly wonderful, Shou. Thank you
  6. Mr.Failure

    Akumetsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - Perfect One

    Yeah, this ain't our world. We're spectators here
  7. Mr.Failure

    Birthday - Oneshot

    Would
  8. Mr.Failure

    Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kakyu

    Does the artist have some relation with Record of Ragnarok? The art felt similar in a lot of part. An assistant perhaps? Well maybe just someone who's inspired by the art style
  9. Mr.Failure

    Nightmare Maker - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Call my name

    I mau not able to do as my desires, but that's not stopping me from trying to realize my Eidolon
  10. Mr.Failure

    Linda - Oneshot

    I'm actually came prepared here and played a shuffled rock playlist to achieve that "observer effect" to stay detached, but heaven said no and by fate two heart wrenching song actually played after another 😭😭😭
  11. Mr.Failure

    Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

    I know right!? In this version everything just felt too convenient :( I do like how they do the backstory, but they absolutely botched the mountain part :(
  12. Mr.Failure

    Iron Ladies: Saint Tooka

    Please don't remind me of what they did to Lord of mysteries please 😭
Top