Recent content by MrMangaEnjoyer

  1. M

    Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 63 - Sunrise

    I have a tough time to get in to the manga with how extremly different they look, takes me out of it all the time lol. She has the body of a 20+ with insane curves while he looks to be 11 and below avrage looks. I understand the manga is targeted towards ppl like that but holy.
  2. M

    Senki Survival Saga - Isekai no Unmei wo Kaketa Mujintou Fujun Iseikouyuu - Ch. 38 - What you're looking for is usually deeper inside

    Starting to get bored of the island arc tbh. I hope they will all go back to their world and bring the MC with them soon. Them looking for water/food every chapter with some fan service, I mean come on. Move on with the story a bit please.
  3. M

    Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 19 Ch. 80 - Those who believe

    This has been my fav manga for a while now. Thanks for the translation, cant wait for the next one.
  4. M

    Drawing - Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Ch. 176 - A Curse Disguised as a "Blessing"

    Holy I had to make an account just to write how annoying this has become to read. This started out as one of my fav mangas/manwhas, but holy how the author drags out shit in stupid ways everytime. Its wild how he continues to make the MC so dumb if you know what he has done before, its the same...
Top