While @sarusa talks about the face, he doesn't cover why she's making that face. Chocolate for k9's is a stimulant and the suggestion here is that it was stimulating in the wrong way. wink wink knudge knudge. Jokes aside, please dont give chocolate to your dog. Its dangerous for them.
@sarusa, I think you missed a liner note opportunity when Kogane asked to have the stroller wrapped up. For those who've never shopped in Japan, most dept stores will wrap anything and have it come out amazing.
Ok, I get that its technically feasible, but is cooking taters on top of the heater really a thing? This is the first Ive had a manga suggest that it is.
They've been trained to do that to get a deer cookie. That doe totally thought she'd been ripped off. I once saw a buck with a huge rack do it for a cookie and that was something to see.