Recent content by Msyou2oo

  1. M

    875415

    @cksn stfu
  2. M

    Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 21 Ch. 115

    Wow. It's interesting how this manga is able to show you the good and the terrible parts of the characters and neither side seem out of character for them
  3. M

    Skip Beat! - Vol. 45 Ch. 279 - - Ambush - Sneaking onto Noah's Ark

    I can't believe this has happened. So many years waiting for this moment!
  4. M

    Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 21 Ch. 114

    Damn, Livi was cold blooded.
  5. M

    Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    I see the incels have now infected this comment section :(
  6. M

    Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    This manga is super fricken cute :)
  7. M

    I Love You Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

    They grow up so fast :)
  8. M

    I Love You Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

    What's up with that mother. CAB
  9. M

    731494

    See, This chapter cemented my interest. im tired of characters who can't speak up when needed. Or cowardly. This boy got caught in an awkward position and instead of letting it fester he resolves it immediately
  10. M

    Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 19 Ch. 105

    Damn this manga sure has some dark moments
  11. M

    I Love You Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    Please tell me this will be completely translated! Thankyou!
  12. M

    Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 98 - The Hori Thing

    Lol good chapter but what is wrong with y'all?
  13. M

    Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 17 Ch. 95

    Some bitter ass readers
Top