Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Myridex
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Myridex
M
Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 295
I cant wait to see how the draconic ruins look.
Myridex
Post #6
Oct 1, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
M
Brutal - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Episode 7
I kinda hope he gets castrated.
Myridex
Post #4
Sep 27, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
M
May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9
I feel like the guy at the end is gonna turn into a masochist after getting the shit beaten out of him by scarlet.
Myridex
Post #22
Apr 22, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Myridex
Top