༶•┈┈୨ MysTic Scans ୧┈┈•༶
About us:
❀ We’re a team of people trying to make high quality scans for everyone to enjoy.
❀ We do SFW manhwas and are starting to branch into manhua.
❀ We eventually plan to do light novels and manga when we have the staff to do so.
————————————————————————
╰┈➤...
I realize there are some... problems... I will do better the next chapter! We were a bit rushed to get this out because we all have classes. During the weekend I will try to get a mass release or at least 2-3 chapters done. Please don't slander me ;-; I am trying my best this is my first time...
This chapter will maybe get a rework.. I am currently working on the future chapters with proofreaders so It will have a better flow. I just had to post this chapter to claim the manhwa because I am a new group and had to go through lots of verifications and didnt want the series I uploaded to...
MysTic Scans is currently Recruiting!
We are a new group looking for help from more people. We work on mainly manhwa but eventually want to expand out to manhua and manga.
SFW
We are looking for:
*KTL Korean Translators (Urgent)
^Redrawers
^Typesetters
Quality Checker
Experience isn't...