Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Naeddyr
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Naeddyr
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - Noa-Senpai and the Weird Rihito
THIS INCORRIGIBLE LADY-KILLER!!!
Naeddyr
Post #6
Today at 6:16 PM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Haruno-san no Koto nante Zenzen Suki - Ch. 16
Swing 'n a miss.
Naeddyr
Post #8
Yesterday at 5:07 PM
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Osananajimi ga Kyouteki desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - My Childhood Friend's True Feelings
Please, sire, may I have some more? 🥺
Naeddyr
Post #3
Sep 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - Rihito and His Male Peers
Ah, Noa-senpai, work hard and maybe you'll be an older woman some day.
Naeddyr
Post #7
Sep 6, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Chanto Suki tte Ieru Ko Musou - Ch. 11 - A Girl Who Can Properly Say “I Love You” Descends Once More?
I don't know who these girls are, I don't know what's going on because I've forgotten most of it, and I don't know why I should be reading this after noticing that I started skipping pages.
Naeddyr
Post #31
Aug 2, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Kanojo wo Dere saseru Houhou wo, Shourai Kekkon suru Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Ch. 2
Jesus Fuck, that took a dark turn. Yeah, this feels like a rollercoaster manga now, and I don't think that's a good sign.
Naeddyr
Post #15
Jul 27, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 14 Ch. 129 - Rihito's Energy-saving Life
Ah, I get it now, it's not that Noa is weird, it's that the whole world in this manga is weird.
Naeddyr
Post #20
Jul 19, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Osananajimi ga Kyouteki desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Childhood Friend And The Transfer Student
Ah, I guess the manga has gone on for this long now...
Naeddyr
Post #5
Jul 18, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 13 Ch. 128 - Noa-Senpai and Kizaki's Fight
Father-in-law is too strict.
Naeddyr
Post #2
Jul 14, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Rihito's Get Together
Rihito-kun, it's not good to cheat.
Naeddyr
Post #25
Jul 5, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Boukensha Matching App de Aishou Batsugun Dakedo Seikaku Saiakuna Onna to Party Kunda Kekka, Ecchi Aishou ga 200% Koe datta Node Yoru wa Juujunna Sai…
This is trash. Add to Library
Naeddyr
Post #17
Jun 13, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
N
Watashi no Koto Suki ja Nakatta no ka yo!?
This one feels (by chapter 2) that it could actually turn out to be a disaster... I know I shouldn't look.
Naeddyr
Post #11
Feb 22, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - Noa-senpai and her Social Media Addiction
Man, Rihito can be so obsessive, demanding she cut ties with everyone just like that. SMH. Red flag, Noa!!
Naeddyr
Post #15
Feb 9, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Holiday Yasumi's Twitter Shorts - Ch. 965 - Bad Chemistry
I don't get it, which is making me extra worried.
Naeddyr
Post #2
Jan 5, 2026
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Noa-Senpai's Birthday ft. Negiemon
run.
Naeddyr
Post #8
Nov 30, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Naeddyr
Top