I can't trust girls! proceeds to show no evidence of this and is clearly in the 'oh maybe she does like me' phase by the end of the first chapter, wasted opportunity.
I still can only think of her as the vampire queen who kidnapped, turned and brainwashed a holy knight, good riddance. the only decent vampires that seem to have all their marbles in all of this is the auntie and the niece.
Thank god you said it! They must have logged thousands of hours or free time together at this point, if he didn't know specifically it was a date then why would he think any different. You could even do the old "I made too much lunch so I made a 2nd one" to pass off the bento too!
I get the point of these comics, but I feel like keeping a succubus without 'life force' is like getting a dog and giving it a vegan diet.. yes.. it might have evolved enough be able to live but it's a carnivore really... it's never going to be as .. fit and ... glossy.. ? xD
For me, the explanation of the creation of the vampire felt like an invasion, not a conversion. So I feel like there is a completely separate entity inhabiting the knight's body, like one of those snail parasites with the wobbly eyes. xD The (then) vampire queen torturing and brainwashing the...