Allegory of the cave by Plato. It’s actually quite a famous thing in real life. Even Kong Ming telling this is an admission of coming from this world.
I don’t read a lot but do China love this allegory?
It’s probably more of a case of being unknown. In the extremest of examples, a great work could have been seen once and the guy who reviewed it just give it low ratings. The work therefore is low rated, despite being a great work.
A remedy to this is to use something like Bayesian average...
I just found this and caught up. The art is so good. The story is comfy light yet moves at a good pace. I wish it is more popular for me it’s a 8.7 at least.
I have read this as a novel through to v.3. Honestly, it’s such a breath of fresh air. Talk about not underestimating the reader’s intelligence, this story doesn’t give a damn about your intelligence. Have a good time googling a mind numbing amount economic terms, a fair bit of historical...