Recent content by NekoKat

  1. N

    Bannou Skill no Rettou Seijo ~Kiyosugiru no de Binbou ni wa Narimasendeshita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

    Honestly would much rather just read the novel. I've seen manga adaptations end up much worse than the novel before after all "Why am I a Priestess when I reach Max Level" is actually a pretty decent novel, but the manga adaptation of it is rushed and feels like the manga artist just wants to...
  2. N

    Yuriota ni Yuri wa Gohatto Desu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Romance Makes a Dash

    I always thought so too. You see it from time to time in other Yuri where you have someone watching over the couple (usually a guy) from a far and it always made me feel a little uncomfortable. Like I guess maybe it is fine if they are a close friend as long as it doesn't get taken in excess...
  3. N

    Amaesasete Hinamori-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    I have a feeling that there is a reason why Yaya picked those blankets she is sleeping in
Top