Recent content by NeloDante

  1. NeloDante

    Chicchakute dekakute kawaii Nanase-san wo kanchigai motokare kara ubatte shiawase ni suru - Ch. 2.2

    She needed a hug man, but I guess you didn't get that cue. It's ok, I'm autistic and it took me a lot of years to understand these kind of stuff.
  2. NeloDante

    Ouritsu Majutsu Gakuin no Kichiku Koushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

    Nice seeing this thing back!
  3. NeloDante

    Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 29 Ch. 125 - Pray-Clomation

    Asspull-clomation.
  4. NeloDante

    Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 231 - Chita-san Is Peculiar with Onigiri

    Heads up, next chapter is more Shita and absolutely nothing happens in it besides her getting angry. Bro I'm so close in dropping this series holy shit, what is the author smoking with this character?
  5. NeloDante

    Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 231 - Chita-san Is Peculiar with Onigiri

    It's way way way waaay more than 5. If you were to look at previous chapters you'll find more users (different ones ofc) that either dropped the manga or skip entirely (even skip commenting as they mentioned) when the focus of the chapter is Chii. I'm pretty sure that those that like Chii are...
  6. NeloDante

    Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 231 - Chita-san Is Peculiar with Onigiri

    I need to know; does the japanese audience also hate Chii?
  7. NeloDante

    Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 7 Ch. 80

    They called her "big sis"... big alright...
  8. NeloDante

    JK Haru wa Isekai de Shofu ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - in the classroom with haru 2

    He is right about one thing, she is pushing a bit too far when in reality he had the strength to get rid of her easily. He's an immature child but she's poking a bee hive nest while being a bit too close to it. I don't agree one bit with Chiba but she's putting herself in a dangerous situation.
  9. NeloDante

    Ore no osananajimi ga dekkkkaku narisugita - Ch. 5

    Están solos por lo que perder parte del traje de baño no debería de ser ningún problema, tampoco están en el mar como para que el bañador desaparezca por completo...
  10. NeloDante

    Shujinkou-sama no Imouto ni Aisareteiru kedo, Shikkari Yandere. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Love

    Part of me wants the Stalker to be Hinata and not the sister. It'd be funnier and creepier this way: your best friend who has a harem doesn't understand love because he wants YOU instead and having a harem is actually a way to make all possible rivals orbit towards him instead of YOU.
  11. NeloDante

    Ore no Vaccine dake ga Zombie shita Sekai wo Sukueru - Ch. 44

    ZEUUUSS, DO NOT DENY ME MY ZOMBUSSY
  12. NeloDante

    Nanka Kawatteshimatta Osananajimi - Ch. 272 - The class rep's gap

    I... actually didn't notice. Am I cooked? Am I too autistic?
Top