Recent content by Neobrakeon

  1. Neobrakeon

    1225739

    Don't bother reading this translation. It's horrible
  2. Neobrakeon

    Alice in Borderland Retry

    @Toti5292 Where did you find them?
  3. Neobrakeon

    Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nine of Hearts Part 1

    Hey there!. I was the typewritter for the main series. If you need I'm willing to help you
  4. Neobrakeon

    Alice in Borderland

    @Blue7. Hi and thanks for you words!. Unfortunatelly the group is no longer active
  5. Neobrakeon

    Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Blow-for-Blow

    I know this may sound rude but. Why not delete the LQ chapters once the HQ are released? The only thing they do is to confuse newcomers
  6. Neobrakeon

    Tenkuu Shinpan arrive

    To everyone saying it's a prequel. Look at the very first page of the first chapters. You can see a newspaper with an article saying the Idol Masks were missing
Top