Raoul might be a villain now, but he is still a hero inside. At least for those he sees as worth saving.
And I can't blame him, looks like the world was so twisted that finding one good person was a whole other quest.
It would be funny if Raoul keeps both as wife, one for torture pleasure and the other as a proper wife.
But in the end, I feel he might forgive her after some time, since she was manipulated to be unhinged and obsessed from the start. I think we don't have a proper example of her acting evil...
Yes, because most of these people don't know the real raoul and can't see anything that doesn't concern them nor care, so they can't comprehend how his hatred and sense of righteousness works.
The fact that the statue is so close to exposing all the "risky" parts of her body almost makes the chapter lose it's seriousness.
Gotta love how consistent the manga is to CCC suggestive tone.
Wada mama would be proud (and horny).
I do still feel bad for the Goddess, she seems too mentally broken to be actually bad but who knows, maybe the author changes it at the last minute.
I only hope that Raul uses the power of the God of Hell to either revive his sister or at least see her for a last time in heaven.
@Yuriglutton I totally get you. I went the complete opposite. Started slacking off, didn't bother to study more than necesary and even failing exams just because I was tired of trying to get some praise.
In the end it wasn't the smartest choice but I was a kid back then and now it's just...