Recent content by Neypot

  1. N

    Dream Life: Yume no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

    Soooo… she's a total shotacon?
  2. N

    Isekai Nonbiri Sozai Saishu Seikatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

    I hate that 3D model dragon that we see in mangas every time there is a dragon…
  3. N

    Akuyaku Reijou tte no wa Kou Yaru no yo - Ch. 6.2

    Note: keikaku means plan
  4. N

    Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

    Ah, yes, the usual "fat is evil, slim is good" thing; been a while since I saw it…
  5. N

    Tou no Kanri o Shitemiyou - Vol. 29 Ch. 98 - The 98th Floor - A Unified Currency

    Iggdrid, Yggrid, Iggrid, … Please make up your mind. Thanks for the TL tho
  6. N

    Aku no Kadou o Ikimashou - Vol. 7 Ch. 15 - Let's kidnap The Flowery Path of Evil

    Please, not another guy that will fall in love with Celeste (and I'm not talking about the king)…
  7. N

    Majo no Ending Note - Ch. 9 - Magic, Yet Not Magic

    I wanted to read a chilling manga, not a shounen with little furry girls getting tortured.
  8. N

    Ore, Akuyaku Kishidanchou ni Tensei suru. - Ch. 14.3

    Both typesetting and translation are shit. I rate E for effort…
Top