Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
NightViewing
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by NightViewing
N
21-sai OL to Jibun ga Eroi to Jikaku Shitenai 43-sai no Shakaijin Yuri. - Oneshot
Thank you for the translation and I would do everything for eg. 🙏
NightViewing
Post #4
Aug 31, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - Capacity Exceeded
I remember Agu drawing them sending the link back in 2021, so glad to see it again in the series<3
NightViewing
Post #9
Jun 4, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 22 - Chapter 22
Two chapters in a day, you're spoiling us!! Thanks for the good work as always<3
NightViewing
Post #6
Mar 21, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Jinrouki Winvurga Hangyaku-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Magic
I didn't know about the main manga and now I regret reading the 2nd chapter lol, I thought it was a normal GL manga after reading chapter 1.
NightViewing
Post #8
Feb 3, 2023
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten - Vol. 2 Ch. 8
I didn't know there were so many chapters left, thanks for translating it!! *kiss you*
NightViewing
Post #8
Feb 14, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten - Vol. 1 Ch. 6
Thanks for the translation~ I'm so glad this got updated even after the reboot<3 Keep up the good work :D
NightViewing
Post #15
Feb 11, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Kimi ga Shinu made Koi o Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I'm Not Afraid Anymore
I'm going crazy this is too much for me 😭
NightViewing
Post #9
Dec 2, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - It's Become a Cookie Showdown.
Ha↓ha↑ha↑ha↑ Pekoraaa~
NightViewing
Post #35
Jul 23, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
N
Tonari no Senpai to Kininaru Kouhai
Such a cute story already, thanks for the translation! 🙏🙏
NightViewing
Post #8
Jun 3, 2020
Forum:
Series Discussions
Forums
Members
NightViewing
Top