Recent content by Noisypee69

  1. N

    Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 44 Ch. 393 - Towards New History!

    After all this time the fact that he's human still hasn't been revealed? Man I have a long wait ahead of me.
  2. N

    Osoraku Kanojo wa Ore no Aniki wo Neratteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    All I want to say here is that for now, I can't respect his brother as an older sibling. How could you even let these harlots trample over your own family?
  3. N

    Drama Queen

    It's a work of fiction. Not everything has to be political. They're intelligent creatures that come from space. What else are they supposed to call them? And our main characters' hate towards them is quite justified with how harshly they're being treated. Why do you always feel the need to...
  4. N

    Drama Queen

    Did you even read the manga?
Top