Recent content by Peakfire

  1. P

    Ueno-kun wa Kaihatsuzumi - Ch. 94 - Fivesome — Awakening

    why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why can't this be me!?!?!?!?!?! why why why fuck my life fuck
  2. P

    Ueno-kun wa Kaihatsuzumi - Ch. 92 - Fivesome — Curtain Rises

    Months beneath dry skies Then this chapter falls like rain I drink every page
  3. P

    Ueno-kun wa Kaihatsuzumi - Ch. 91 - Development

    I am going to be jerking off next chapter, I can feel it
  4. P

    Ueno-kun wa Kaihatsuzumi - Ch. 74 - The Next Development

    I want to go back to the days where ueno was getting bullied so that I can self insert and jerk off :)
  5. P

    Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Parting Ways

    what the fuck? i thought the manga had a fairly decent/realistic depiction of things, especially trauma, but this shit the bed "child rapist gets like 3 years in prison, comes back and immediately tries to stab the victim" edit: or was there no prison time, i forget
Top