Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Pootis2111
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Pootis2111
Eomma re Mannareo Ganeun Gil
English when :(
Pootis2111
Post #52
Jun 25, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
Astral Online: Maou no Noroi de Saikyou Bishoujo ni natta Ore, Saijaku Shoku da ga Cheat Skill de Chou Seichou shite Musou suru
I want more D:
Pootis2111
Post #29
Apr 26, 2026
Forum:
Series Discussions
Shitsurenshita node Vtuber Hajimetara Toshiue no Onee-san ni Motemashita
Need more English.......plz I beg
Pootis2111
Post #34
Aug 7, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki
I KNEW IT THE ENEMY IS BRITIS! Also going to guess he's from the cold war cause of the centurion mklll I believe he has.
Pootis2111
Post #11
Jul 25, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Youjo Nobunaga no Isekai Touitsu
I am super excited for this one :3
Pootis2111
Post #3
Mar 10, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Zense wa Reikoku Koutei, Konse wa Youjo
Honestly really enjoyed this and I will be waiting for more chapters. Thanks for a good book :D
Pootis2111
Post #6
Mar 10, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Mǎnjí Chuānyuè de Wǒ Wèishénme Shì Mùshī Xiǎojiě a
Umm what happened to the other chapters why did it restart? :(
Pootis2111
Post #74
Jan 16, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
Surviving in a Harem - Ch. 1
I really like the art and stuff but...could we get an English 1 plz :3
Pootis2111
Post #3
Dec 15, 2024
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Pootis2111
Top