Recent content by pseudonym009

  1. pseudonym009

    Mahou ga Tsukaenai Mob Character ni Tenseishita kedo, Ore dake Tsukaeru "Saikyou Kengi" de Nariagaru ~Oshi no Akuyaku Reijou no Ani to Natta Otoko wa…

    Looking for a Proofreader! I’m currently looking for someone interested in proofreading my manga translations. If you’re interested, feel free to message me on Discord: Pseudonym009 Thank you!
  2. pseudonym009

    Kinzoku Slime wo Taoshi Makutta Ore ga "Kurokou no Ou" to Yobareru Made - Ch. 14.2

    Update Notice Just a heads-up: Starting with the next update, chapters will no longer be released in smaller parts such as 1.2, 1.3, etc. Instead, updates will be released as complete chapters whenever possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding! 😼
  3. pseudonym009

    Kinzoku Slime wo Taoshi Makutta Ore ga "Kurokou no Ou" to Yobareru Made - Ch. 14.1 - Each person's path

    I decided to translate this manga because the previous translation appears to have been inactive for some time. I enjoyed the series and wanted to continue translating it. If you’re already planning to translate this series, or would prefer that I stop translating it, please feel free to...
  4. pseudonym009

    PseudonymScan

    Thank you to everyone who's been reading and supporting my translation! I really appreciate your patience and support. I’ll continue doing my best to bring you the next chapters. Enjoy reading!
  5. pseudonym009

    Tsuihou Sareta Teihen Shoku "Touzoku" wa Game Chishiki de Musousuru. Issho ni Shoukan Sareta Sensei mo Hazure Job Dattakedo Kouritsuteki ni Nariagari…

    Thank you, I really appreciate that! I’ll keep working on it and try to make the translations as good and consistent as possible. I’ll also take my time with the later chapter so it doesn’t feel rushed. Thanks for waiting!
  6. pseudonym009

    Tsuihou Sareta Teihen Shoku "Touzoku" wa Game Chishiki de Musousuru. Issho ni Shoukan Sareta Sensei mo Hazure Job Dattakedo Kouritsuteki ni Nariagari…

    I see, that makes sense. In that case, I’ll continue translating and uploading it here for now.
  7. pseudonym009

    Tsuihou Sareta Teihen Shoku "Touzoku" wa Game Chishiki de Musousuru. Issho ni Shoukan Sareta Sensei mo Hazure Job Dattakedo Kouritsuteki ni Nariagari…

    I noticed that this manga may already be available and translated on another site. Should I still continue translating and uploading it here, or would you prefer me to stop?
  8. pseudonym009

    Saiteihen de Agaku Boku wa, Isekai de Kibou ni Deau ~Jibun Dake no Youna Isekai ni Ikeru You ni Natta node Level wo Agete Minna wa Mikaeshimasu~ - Vo…

    Heads up! I’ll be continuing the translation once a week, so the next update will be on Saturday or Sunday, depending on when I have free time. If anyone is willing to take over and translate this manga, please message me or comment below. If someone can continue it, I’ll stop translating it...
Top