Recent content by QuDragon

  1. QuDragon

    Enji Gakari - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Sounds at Night

    Yes, it's not unlikely - we just have to hope that scans of that appear someday. I'm always ready to typeset more of this.
  2. QuDragon

    Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - Mahiro and a Stressful Reunion (Part 2)

    It wouldn't be Onimai without Mahiro pissing herself every other chapter and I wouldn't have it any other way 🙏
  3. QuDragon

    Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai!

    Finally, a character I can truly relate to
  4. QuDragon

    Enji Gakari - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Sounds at Night

    Yeah, there should actually be 18 total chapters serialized in the Champion RED Ichigo magazine, but only the first 9 chapters were collected in a tankobon.
  5. QuDragon

    Ore wa Lolicon ja Nai! - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - I'm Back

    Well then. It's over. (extra chapter notwithstanding) Anyway, I hope the typesetting I did for this scanlation since chapter 41 helped """enhance""" your reading experience. :) And of course it's been an honor working with ya, itainteazy. Enjoyed the series even with its flaws (cough...
  6. QuDragon

    Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo!

    Man, I really do want to see a complete TL of this series...
Top