Having them throwing red flags all around might be a red herring, but since this manga is pretty much cliché they might actually be as scummy as ppl noticed.
Most of the girls in this manga are quite dumb or bitchy, so having that new girl be some kind of manipulative bitch that wants her...
You can try to search for image using Image Search website you should be able to pretty much find everything that has that picture shown. I did it and it seems the Manhua is called [I, The Invincible Villain Master With My Apprentices]
Sigh, why am I still reading Manhua's. Characters are so shallow, retarded, women are dumb and MCs are really unlikeable. I thought I could handle retarded plot of Manhuas just because I like the art of this one. But, I think I am at my breaking point and trying too hard not to throw this BS in...