Recent content by Ravenbear

  1. Ravenbear

    Banquet With Deer Crying - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Supernatural Power (part 2)

    I want to like the story. But this whole idea that is being passed along that brothels are these wonderful happy places is something I have a issue getting past.
  2. Ravenbear

    Isn't This Inside the Game? - Ch. 3

    God I was rally hoping this was not a romance. Sigh. The beefcake has arived.
  3. Ravenbear

    Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

    This always bothered me about the story. Who and or what keeps the S ranks in control? Nothing it seems. So you have S ranks able to turn into serial killers and not face any justice. They should and would take over the world. That is what power with out some sort of checks and balance will do.
  4. Ravenbear

    Watashi no Kokoro wa Oji-san de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    I am so tried of this overused troupe. They were going to SA her and maybe kill her and she is worrying about killing them.
  5. Ravenbear

    Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

    And she wants to be a slave again. Like it's this easy thing and nothing bad happens to slaves.
  6. Ravenbear

    Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

    Why does he leave the slave collar on her? This is why I no longer buy manga and have quit watching a lot of anime. The obsession with slavery. Being a slave was hell, a female slave worse. Yet it is treated like some normal everyday thing and that making her a slave was the nicest thing they...
  7. Ravenbear

    The Return of Apocalypses' Tyrant - Ch. 1

    I like the story so far. I just wish the writer would have use a more do able number. What I mean it the 666666 heads in 25 years. That is 27000 a year, 2222 a month or 73 a day. I have this weird obsession with checking the numbers when I read a story. Blame on my high school English teacher...
  8. Ravenbear

    The Wretched - Ch. 11

    Every time a MC has to join a group there is either a plot the one inviting them has with them in mind. It's never they join and then go about train and missions.
  9. Ravenbear

    SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

    Why, did it have to have the MC have a slave? What is this obsession with slavery. For women it was a living hell. In magna though every good male MC has to have a slave somehow.
  10. Ravenbear

    The Reborn Young Lord Is an Assassin - Ch. 13

    The MC really is an idiot. That's if I am being nice.
  11. Ravenbear

    The Reborn Young Lord Is an Assassin - Ch. 12

    He is dumb as a rock. " Why am I meeting him now?" Oh I don't know, maybe because you are rewriting history? I think I may have insulted rocks. Sorry for that.
  12. Ravenbear

    The Reborn Young Lord Is an Assassin - Ch. 10

    Yeah, without a doubt I would backstab him if he was acting like a arse.
  13. Ravenbear

    The Reborn Young Lord Is an Assassin - Ch. 9

    If he acted like this much of an arse no wonder he was betrayed.
  14. Ravenbear

    Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

    I really like the series. Though my biggest issue has been this whole "S ranks can do as they please we can't stop them". By that way of thinking they should be ruling the world. As well as once you have a rank you can not get better or raise higher.
  15. Ravenbear

    Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    Let me guess. he has to hide it because no one can know his power. Yawn.
Top