the way jodio steps on bags groove and coldly tells lulu that she's coming with the gang after killing her agent friend bobby jean really proves his sociopathy!
Gotta love how after Bobby Jean opens fire on Jodio in a crowded hospital and shoots dozens of people in the crossfire, he simply says he'll clear the cameras. What about all the patients and staff that saw you blast away? Also, Lulu killed Sophie and didn't care. These two are truly uncaring...
Wow, what a great chapter! I loved the character designs of the new enemy stand users. RIP to that Sophie girl too. Seems like the name of the stand is "Bags Groove". Also, the land transferred very quickly to the Jodio gang, just like the diamond watch!
Wait, aren't Doctor Wu from Jojolion and Bigmouth Strikes Again from Jojolands basically the same stand? Both are integrated within their users bodies and have no physical form, they both allow Wu and Charmingman to break their bodies down into sandy rock and both can freely manipulate their...
This chapter was straight up INSANE, but I still liked it! I love how Charmingman is an official ally now. I wonder if Meryl Mei also has a stand. And Howler is the main antagonist group now, huh? I wonder if Josuk8 will show up again.
This was a pretty cool JoJo's Bizarre Adventure spinoff, and I liked it a lot! Boingo finally became confident in himself and Ryoko can finally be at ease knowing why her cousin Noriaki had died. Nice ending!