Recent content by Rhin

  1. R

    Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi - Vol. 12 Ch. 78

    Considering what she said, and the wording used, it's very likely that by "set" she means male-female, and since shion and minami are already a set, the only other male is arata, so yeah.
  2. R

    Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 10 Ch. 90

    Satou somehow continues to become a worse character with every chapter that goes by, its actually impressive. I know it's not gonna happen, but I really do wish oshio would get fed up with her bs and dump her.
  3. R

    Sherlock + Academy - Ch. 6

    Im very disappointed with the resolution. You expect me to believe that a student got up front heir chair, up the stage, moved the dummy and recreated the crime scene, all in total darkness (while using only one eye, to boot), then went down back to their seat, in like, less than a few minutes...
  4. R

    Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 61

    I feel author has already planted a few seeds for that, like the nun-venalita moving in the shadows, or Kaoruko starting to catch on to Uthena's shenanigans.
  5. R

    Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden - Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Ch. 34.5

    I still believe that there's hope. We have seen him come back from the literal hell, surely there's hope for these two. I choose to believe.
  6. R

    Ore ga Kokuhaku Sarete Kara, Ojou no Yousu ga Okashii - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.5

    Author is right, the drawings of the manga are SO much better than LN.
  7. R

    Kami-sama ga Mitenai kara - Ch. 9

    I don't think you can have a slice of life in a post apocalyptic world with just 2 people tho.
  8. R

    IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 81 - Idol Fes Test

    We getting a Mimi/shuri arc???? Let's gooo
  9. R

    Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 11 Ch. 51 - The Republic of Parpaldia

    While that may be true, air superiority is still king in modern warfare, and I severely doubt a WW2 plane can compete with modern fighters and bombers in any capacity. Its not gonna be as lopsided as vs an 18 century army, but it shouldn't be that hard.
  10. R

    Shy - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Here Comes Calligraphy Man

    Well, the pres was right about one thing, so was indeed "shy" . . . Ok, ok, I will see myself out.
  11. R

    Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 52 - Precious Things

    I was thinking the same, I love how younger mangakas put popular internet memes in their series, it's so peak.
  12. R

    Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? - Ch. 74

    Gremory's about to do something stupid and wreck havoc, isn't she?
  13. R

    Shy - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - Infection

    More than defeated, I think sigma managed to pull of his plan to infect people, and Neverland was just a facade for that. Btw, when did shy learn to use her flames as rockets to fly???
  14. R

    IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Ch. 77 - Our Song Test Rankings Reveal

    The funny thing is that it's not that Mimi is always stepping up and saying "ok, I'm in charge, you all listen to me and we win", it's more along the lines of "ok, we fucked up badly" then everyone looks to Mimi "what now chief?"
  15. R

    Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 60

    "I'm afraid our family is gonna falla part" . . . have you considered trying not to fuck your older brother? I mean, that might help minami.
Top