for real like they dont stop talking about how unruly and rebel and out of control she is and must he stoped or rehabilitated and.... she is literally doing anything and not bothering anyone :/
I think they talked about it in one od the chapters were ntr guy tries to use to to drive a wedge between them but Yoshino's argument s for why was actually pretty practical and reasonable... altho I cant remember why, I think it was about the waking hours and how much they move in bed or...
it was a long running series of softcore porn movies from the 70's about wives who were having affairs, and it's considered the birth of roman porno cinema
I love that despite how busted this ability seems, the second someone decides to use gyo he is fucked but no one is paranoid enough to just use gyo out of nowhere for no reason
the water is more tolerable for the body for the things you mention yes.... but waves and currents are where the real danger not to mention how even if you dont get caught they still drain your stamina faster than swiming in still water of a pool, add to that the fact that the ocean is really...