Recent content by Rogzca

  1. Rogzca

    Shiitagerareta Tsuihou Oujo wa, Tensei Shita Densetsu no Majo deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Because you are my Princess.

    In case you don't believe me that I kept running into errors while uploading the chapter, here is the proof: Do you know how many times I tried to upload this chapter? 12! Twelve damn times! And that’s just counting the Spanish version. Again and again trying to upload this piece of crap...
  2. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou o Doushitemo Sukuitai: Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi - Vol. 11 Ch. 51.1 - Long Live. | P1

    No hay dinero para eso, jaja. Y en cuanto a mi primo. No. Aunque tiene coche, el viaje de ida y vuelta básicamente ocuparía todo el día (14 horas), dejándole sin dormir. Además, si hiciera eso (money), igual se lo contaba al resto de la familia xd.
  3. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou o Doushitemo Sukuitai: Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi - Vol. 11 Ch. 51.1 - Long Live. | P1

    This time I went to sleep early, at 8 PM, so I could wake up right at 3 AM to start translating. So, I'm not that sleepy. But... I'm going to get some sleep anyway, xdd.
  4. Rogzca

    Hametsu o Hikaeta Akuyaku Reijō ga Muri Shite Heroine wo Enjita Kekka Taida na Yosei ga Akogare Nanoni, Daini Oji no Dekiai Route ni Konwakuchu - Vol…

    Es lo que haré. Solo que pues ya había pagado antes la renta y pues no voy a desperdiciar ese dinero xd.
  5. Rogzca

    Hametsu o Hikaeta Akuyaku Reijō ga Muri Shite Heroine wo Enjita Kekka Taida na Yosei ga Akogare Nanoni, Daini Oji no Dekiai Route ni Konwakuchu - Vol…

    Well, my friend's job offer still stands. So having a job, well I do, but in my city where I was born (The problem here is the money to go back). Apart from that, right now I'm also looking for jobs online such as Fiverr, Oneforma, etc. I recently took several certification exams that asked for...
  6. Rogzca

    Shiitagerareta Tsuihou Oujo wa, Tensei Shita Densetsu no Majo deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - You know sister, in truth, you are a good girl.

    It's going to take a while to get the correction. Not because I can't or I'm lazy, but because the Internet where I rent is really a damn shit. Who knows what happens to Mangadex, but when I update something, it gets silly and scrambles everything. That's why, when I made corrections I used to...
  7. Rogzca

    Hametsu o Hikaeta Akuyaku Reijō ga Muri Shite Heroine wo Enjita Kekka Taida na Yosei ga Akogare Nanoni, Daini Oji no Dekiai Route ni Konwakuchu - Vol…

    If you notice any text in Spanish or feel the translation more ass than it already is.... Well, several days ago I got a stye in my left eye (in Mexico we call them "perillas"), and this thing doesn't let me see well. It's as if my vision is cloudy. At this point it already looks like a red...
  8. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou o Doushitemo Sukuitai: Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2 - The Saint Of Ice | P2

    You know, it's amazing that this episode alone took me almost a workday (8 hours). Although, it does not compare to Hametsu. It takes me two days to finish it, xd.
  9. Rogzca

    Hametsu o Hikaeta Akuyaku Reijō ga Muri Shite Heroine wo Enjita Kekka Taida na Yosei ga Akogare Nanoni, Daini Oji no Dekiai Route ni Konwakuchu - Vol…

    Alv, un comentario en español. ¿En esta época del año, a esta hora del día, localizado enteramente en esta página? Sobre el Capibara, ya envié el formulario para crear el Scan, pero ya pasó como un mes y no me han respondido, xd.
  10. Rogzca

    Hametsu o Hikaeta Akuyaku Reijō ga Muri Shite Heroine wo Enjita Kekka Taida na Yosei ga Akogare Nanoni, Daini Oji no Dekiai Route ni Konwakuchu - Vol…

    The move is canceled. My cousin's idiot didn't announce to the owner of the room where he was going to rent, that he was going to leave today, xd. Maybe he already rented it to someone else :u In the same way, I will probably look for information in Facebook groups about rents, so I can...
  11. Rogzca

    Shiitagerareta Tsuihou Oujo wa, Tensei Shita Densetsu no Majo deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I have no other option than to break Noah’s spirit.

    In fact, I also publish on other Spanish-speaking pages. Even so, there are not many comments either. Where there used to be was on a page called "TMO/TMO Online/ZonaTMO", which had existed since 2010. However, the Koreans and Spaniards down it earlier this year :/
  12. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai ~Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2 - The Saint and the Witch

    Time to go to bed early, because the next few days will be my last days of freedom :3
  13. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou o Doushitemo Sukuitai: Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2 - Independencia

    Alv si hay comentarios aquí. Pensé que se había extinguido xd. Grax a todos :3
  14. Rogzca

    Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou o Doushitemo Sukuitai: Dobu to Sora to Koori no Himegimi - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2 - Independence

    Zombie mode activated. Sorry if I miss some Spanish text. I'll check and correct it later. From now, zzzzzzzzzzz
Top