Recent content by Runeshark64

  1. R

    Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 152 - My Senpai...

    lol also I like the profile pic I recognize that midriff
  2. R

    Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 99

    I have a strong feeling this is gonna cause drama since we can see Gojo starting slip into that doubtful super low self esteem mode thinking it's Marin beauty that people loved not my costume I made and now that this copslay blew up she's probably gonna approached by a bunch of people for gigs...
  3. R

    Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 99

    Ugh what hurts the most is that you're probably 100% right and I can totally see Gojo saying that exact line what makes it worst is when Comi-ket is over Marin said she wanted to confess to Gojo. Like if he ends up interrupting Marin's confession to say that to her and he pushes her away again...
  4. R

    Drawing - Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Aria

    Yeah I know it's all fiction and too me I don't really care but like I know people not sure if western thing or what they get real mad and bash on series like this where you have this age gap or MC is older than new body and gets with someone younger like the example of my last comment but I...
  5. R

    My Student Grew Huge and Proposed to Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

    Even tho this is 100% wrong and never should've happened but my aunt had a friend in highschool back in the 80's who like maybe less than a week after graduation married the auto shop teacher who was like early to mid 30's and she was 18 and it was highly likely that stuff went on before she...
  6. R

    Drawing - Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Aria

    Yeah but thats the issue I feel with Isekai there's no real good way for these authors who want to put romance into these stories unless the MC is summoned so they keep their original body and age or are reincarnated to a new body that keeps the same age as past life because then you get...
  7. R

    Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Female Knight and Japanese Sweets

    No I didn't even know that series existed but now I got 114 chapters of that series to read while I wait for this series to update
  8. R

    Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Female Knight and Japanese Sweets

    Nah I think she'll probably end up being a childhood friend who either came to visit or is moving back out in the countryside has feelings for Jin and now hearing he has a wife has her confused/ conflicted like she might've missed her chance although her being a government worker would add an...
  9. R

    Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 134 - Senpai!! H-How did it go!?

    Exactly like what kinda person you gotta to be to think "you know what would "fix" this nice rom com some NTR" like what? that guy is crazy lmao
  10. R

    Ichinichi Goto ni Tsun ga Hetteku Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 71.2 - The Tsundere-chan Who Will Forever Becom…

    well he made one about them when they spent the night together for those 2 days home alone around like chapter 78ish I think it was lol be great if he did for this as well and we did get a wedding night chapter lol
  11. R

    Ichinichi Goto ni Tsun ga Hetteku Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 71.2 - The Tsundere-chan Who Will Forever Becom…

    Hey don't forget about that spicy .5 chapter the author made when the 2 of them spent the night together home alone at her place ;) for like 3 days I think it was like chapter around 78 or 79 hope we get more of those type of bonus chapters lol
  12. R

    Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?! - Ch. 1 - Awaken

    I know it's crazy!!! He better put a ring on her quick so use to childhood always turning on the MC its so refreshing to see them stick up for the MC for once lol
  13. R

    Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Ch. 15 - Finishing and Reporting

    I dont know if the KSGroup or Alphamine will read this but thanks for continuing to upload new chapters and also Alphamine for uploading chapters of series with other groups too
  14. R

    Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 286

    Well remember it's not just this series but his other main 2 series of Shogi Senpai and Ninja Tsubaki-Chan one both got animes as well and I think Shogi one did well enough it might get a 2nd season fingers crossed although I dont think the ninja one did as good anime rating wise. I just want...
Top