cancer patient against overwhelming odds letsgoooooooooooo
ayy take your time sept!
please wait for the next chapter, i honestly can't wait to show you guys too
Also please listen to this banger:
I even commissioned a video editor to make a trailer and put a yakuza-ish music to fit the theme even more lol, check it out!
https://x.com/sakinoyumeko11/status/2052402022075470078?s=20
Also, yeah i do sell printed comics, though at this moment i only sell it event to event. But i'm currently...
And with this chapter, the first arc and the second volume comes to a close!
Thank you so much for reading up to this point!
Now i have to write and edit the storyboard for the upcoming arc, so it's going to take a while lol. On another note, i also currently working on the continuation of...
He earned a lot of money but not THAT lot for the job. Erika's possible job on the other hand, will make them swimming with money as mentioned in chapter 2.
As for your other question, IDK how many chapters it will be, although i already thought of the ending and the outline of the story. And...
Thanks Sept!
Yeah the setting for the story is around 2020, the hardware price isn't as ridiculous as right now lol.
I can only imagine what she'll do if she lost all that in big 2025-26
Now for this one, it's up to readers intepretation! :>
Thank you so much for your input!
Yeah now that you mentioned it, there are no warning like that even for the most vilest shit i've read on the manga.
I initially put it on the chapter because recently something similar happened in my...
Aight thanks!
I totally missed that one lol, you really have eagle eye!
I actually forgot whether it was papyrus or not, the font is already rasterized and can't be checked :p
I'm currently cooking how to make the ending to not be too much of a bullshit or feel like deus ex machina lol. My favorite anime ending of all time is FMAB, and on the polar opposite is Requiem for The Phantom.
I can understand your paranoia, though!
On another one, my other work is called...
Ah yeah, i always forgot to make a character page for web uploads. Ngl can't blame you for forgetting names and details, considering the inconsistency of the uploads.
I can't spot the typo tho, can you screenshot it?