Recent content by SanKaVLD

  1. SanKaVLD

    Tou no Kanri o Shitemiyou - Vol. 26 Ch. 90 - The 90th Floor - Administrator of Another Continent

    That guy is really annoying. Just let Kouhi enter the room, and the problem will be solved lol
  2. SanKaVLD

    Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to shite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 11 Ch. 53.2

    Well... this will be a great expedition right? Im looking forward to this Expedition Arc
  3. SanKaVLD

    Tou no Kanri o Shitemiyou - Vol. 25 Ch. 86 - The 86th Floor - Impatience and Conflict

    The girls are really working so hard to bear Kousuke's child huh. I wonder if there are other girls besides those 5 who will join the harem later. Btw, thanks for the chapter.
  4. SanKaVLD

    I, The Invincible Villain Master With My Apprentices - Ch. 127

    Ngk punya tiktok :v Kedepannya cuma update di sini aja. Klw lg luang dikerjain dikit2
  5. SanKaVLD

    Tou no Kanri o Shitemiyou - Vol. 23 Ch. 81 - The 81st Floor - Day 2 of the Festival

    I need some chapters where Mitsuku or Kouhi slaps some noble's face lol
  6. SanKaVLD

    Kabeyaku nado Fuyou to Tsuihou Sareta S-kyuu Boukensha, "Dorei Kaihou" Skill o Kushi Shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Kayanya bakalan jd Manga yg menarik nih bagi pecinta Harem. Gw bookmark dlu, klw ada waktu gw bakalan balik lagi xixixixi
  7. SanKaVLD

    I, The Invincible Villain Master With My Apprentices - Ch. 125

    Anjay, tungguin aja next chapternya. Gw ngerjainnya sendiri jd agak makan waktu 'dikit' 🤧
  8. SanKaVLD

    I, The Invincible Villain Master With My Apprentices - Ch. 125

    Makasih dh nyempetin comment di sini 🤩
Top