Well. We have to agree to disagree then. As one experiencing this myself, I can 100% say, "I can forgive, but I won't forget."
even when one of them is gone and the other now feels sorry and like it is finally time to play family again. All I can say is "dw. I already do. but I won't be coming...
Talk no Jutsu! I defeat you so i forgive all of your sin! And now you are my best buddy! Let's defeat that new enemy that you've just summoned and intent to use to destroy the world! Power of friendship always prevails!
goddammit! human and their stupid " fiction made by people of reality, therefore it's real " mentality. i've seen worse than hate speech. i'd rather fight my father's kidnappers again than to cancel my entertaiments. just because he sells lots better, they dare to kidnap a father. nowadays...