Recent content by Scoutic

  1. Scoutic

    Oosaki-san to Komori-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 107 - movie

    Evil and intimidating lesbians
  2. Scoutic

    Amemiya-san - Ch. 35 - Another Sprout

    I see, so this is that "Look Back" everyone's talking about.
  3. Scoutic

    Isekai Samurai - Ch. 18

    Hit her with the Ginko Baby Aborter 9000 lmfao
  4. Scoutic

    Immortal Dying Girl - Ch. 1

    @BornenCornen YOU BASTARDS!
  5. Scoutic

    Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mahiro and Sticker Collecting (fixed)

    Man's actually fell into a sewer, jesus. Glad you're back and doing alright dude!
  6. Scoutic

    Rojica to Rakkasei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

    Are the parents named Adam and Eve? I feel like that's obviously what it would be, but I don't think they said it in this chapter.
  7. Scoutic

    I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

    God this manga is shit.
Top