Recent content by SeanCityNavy

  1. SeanCityNavy

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 68

    My boy, I’m sorry to inform you, but your cooked
  2. SeanCityNavy

    Blue Archive - Game Kaihatsubu Dai Bouken! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Raising The Curtain on a Fantasy

    First Dad tried to help and they almost got a multimillion dollar company. Now it’s Momma Yuuka’s turn to help her daughters
  3. SeanCityNavy

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

    Don’t commit die Anon, we made it!
  4. SeanCityNavy

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

    WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK
  5. SeanCityNavy

    Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Dame Kamoshiranai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1 (Full)

    This might actually be good. I’ll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for the chap boss
  6. SeanCityNavy

    Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - An Eventual Bloom

    I don’t think you wanna be her Rin. Trust me.
  7. SeanCityNavy

    Tabun Kanojo wa Datsuzei Shiteru

    She didn’t commit Tax Fraud
  8. SeanCityNavy

    Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - The childhood friends feel the same way

    Is there a lore reason as to why they won’t stop blue balling us? Is Sensei acoustic?
  9. SeanCityNavy

    Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - A Sadist Only For You

    Idk man. I know Flat is justice and all, but I’m a tits guy myself. Oh and being a legs guy is chad choice, good going!
  10. SeanCityNavy

    Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

    Is this the Mythical “Reverse Rape” everyone keeps talking about???
  11. SeanCityNavy

    Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 64 - It's all summer's fault.

    Do that get me wrong. I love me some slowburn romance, but for the love of all this holy in the world, this motherfucker sounds like he’s now just making excuses to avoid it. AKARI HAS MADE IT AS CLEAR AS SHE COULD TO HIM. TAKE THE DAMN HINT FFS
Top