Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
Set_main456
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Set_main456
S
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Okomorigurashi no Fafnir
I do like this spin-offs because its cool to see what the other dragons do in their daily lifes
Set_main456
Post #9
Mar 8, 2021
Forum:
Series Discussions
S
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki
And this is why Elma is best girl no cap
Set_main456
Post #31
Mar 8, 2021
Forum:
Series Discussions
S
Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 117 - Valentine's Day (1)
Played like a god damn fiddle
Set_main456
Post #75
Mar 3, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 98 - The Hori Thing
Here lies Souta..... He died too young
Set_main456
Post #82
Mar 3, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Horimiya - Vol. 12 Ch. 90.5 - Extras
I think Tooru needs to see a doctor or something
Set_main456
Post #37
Mar 3, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Horimiya - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Fetish
Now THIS is a MANS conversation
Set_main456
Post #13
Mar 2, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 49 - Story Of Wanting To Touch A Straightforward Bitch Kouhai
Last Page is a jump scare, careful
Set_main456
Post #20
Mar 1, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Demon Lord, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - White Light
NONONONONO HES A GUY PLEASE STOP SCREWING WITH MY HEAD
Set_main456
Post #69
Feb 15, 2021
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - The TV anime is airing right now
Oof when I heard fortnite I immediately got a headache
Set_main456
Post #87
Nov 7, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Phalaenopsis
@flipside Nah I actually thought the same thing
Set_main456
Post #74
Oct 20, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Underneath the moonlight
@FYZdnt I KNOW RIGHT?!
Set_main456
Post #91
Oct 12, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - There's gonna be a lot of censors in this chapter. Do you mind?
What good start to a chapter
Set_main456
Post #80
Oct 12, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - What is this?
Oh just fuck already damn it. Damn I wish I could relate😪
Set_main456
Post #145
Oct 12, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Omake
No way she's 16. I dont believe that I mean jap. girls can get married at 16 but still I thought she was 18
Set_main456
Post #19
Oct 11, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
S
D-Frag! - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - I Feel Sick!
Best damn page I've ever read
Set_main456
Post #6
Oct 8, 2020
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
Set_main456
Top