Recent content by SeveralSolution

  1. SeveralSolution

    Marginal Operation

    I just finished the marginal operation manga. my opinion of it is spoilers in the review
  2. SeveralSolution

    7's - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Loss Time 6

    Wow this was an interesting story. I'm glad that we get a happy ending.
  3. SeveralSolution

    Pepperoni Vampyr

    The volume 7 cover is a Chicago (2002) movie poster reference. I wonder if the other volume covers are references too.
  4. SeveralSolution

    Yurige no Heroine ni Tensei Shita Ore, Nazeka Are ga Haeta Mama desu - Ch. 4

    Lol, the raws actually say ラマダン Thanks for translating.
  5. SeveralSolution

    LUVSLAVE - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Scheming! The Zodiac's evil influences creep in!

    I'll be on hiatus with scanlating LUVSLAVE. I'm working on writing my own story involving hypnosis, and that's taking up some of my time. It's not like I was updating consistently, but I wanted to let you guys know the next chapter probably won't be from me. As always. snipers are welcome to snipe.
  6. SeveralSolution

    Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu. - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - The Same Smell

    Do not spoil what you have with by desiring what you have not, but remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for. That resonated with me. Recently, I was jealous of this guy for being able to create a game, be good at writing a story for that game, and also be able to...
  7. SeveralSolution

    Ore ni Tsugou ga Yosugiru Machi: Shihaisha Skill de Isekai Harem Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I would have liked if the girls had different eyes when they are being controlled. Like blank eyes. that would be nice
  8. SeveralSolution

    Karubi, Momareru - Ch. 4

    It’s okay. I got my first job at 18 Jobs are one of those things where the higher number means more bragging rights. like the age you first or or
  9. SeveralSolution

    Looking for mangas chapter discussions with large amount of comments.

    Here are two examples that I have found. They currently have 309 and 292 comments respectively. Please be respectful of any discussion going on and do no comment that this forum post brought you there...
  10. SeveralSolution

    LUVSLAVE

    It looks like Luvslave is going into another chapter 未来遊戯LSV I hope that we see some brainwashing
  11. SeveralSolution

    Shin'yuu no Furin Aite wa, Otto deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

    In the future, they can claim it's AI generated.
  12. SeveralSolution

    DODODODO! - Ch. 4

    Naked but with hat on is cultured
  13. SeveralSolution

    Oyasumi, Scheherazade - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fantastic Mr. Fox

    I didn’t realize there was a midlife crisis theme. What I remembered was the fox family was starving and the dad had to resort to stealing chickens. Then they teamed up with other animals to steal cider. I guess I’m not too good at noticing these things.
Top