Recent content by shadebane

  1. shadebane

    Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ossan Kyuuhei, Jinrui no Shugosha to Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

    Ok... I totally thought the captain was sorting the monsters like an inventory screen. I think I've read too many isekai or something.
  2. shadebane

    Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 25

    Reina, as in the President?
  3. shadebane

    Itsuka Fukushuu Suru Sono Tame ni - Ch. 49 - Sorry for yesterday, the day before, and today too

    Homie is about to unleash the Hulk on those bully bastards.
  4. shadebane

    Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki: Kimamana Isekai Kyoushi Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Yeah I see what you're saying, and I can't wait for you to do the next chapter so we can see how a real translator does it. Looking forward to it!
  5. shadebane

    Kimi no "Gizaba" ga Mitemitai. - Ch. 11 - All Around You

    This manga and it's mangaka need to have a security detail to keep them safe. This entire thing is a national treasure and must be kept from getting an axe. This is just so damned sweet and the art is beautiful.
  6. shadebane

    Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki: Kimamana Isekai Kyoushi Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. Looks like my jaded hunch was off. Maybe I'll give the title a fair shot this time.
  7. shadebane

    Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki: Kimamana Isekai Kyoushi Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I see this version isn't going to be that many chapters. They skipped through so much in such a short amount of time.
  8. shadebane

    Momogusa-san ga Monogusa Sugiru!! - Ch. 18

    God some of you are little bitches. You get free, translated manga at your fingertips and all you can do is bitch about the translation. Get off your ass and volunteer. If not, shut the fuck up. Take your free shit and learn to appreciate what you have.
  9. shadebane

    Ookii Muki Muki Chiisai Muchi Muchi - Ch. 35 - Swole worries

    You can play the old dial-up internet noise for him when he sees her eat the popsicle like that. And then when he is fully online, he asks her out. Then just play the BSOD for her.
  10. shadebane

    Hochiya-san wa Amariaru

    Yay! Still alive is a good thing for the person involved for sure. Sucks about the HDD I hope you get a break and can recover stuff. Good luck.
  11. shadebane

    Hochiya-san wa Amariaru

    Wait. Why did the chapters go poof? Oh...
  12. shadebane

    Tsuyokute New Game na Love Comedy

    Look, for the people who enjoy this, good on you. I'm not here to shame anyone, but this is 100% kind of gross. His body may be that of a grade schooler, but his mind isn't. That is a huuuuuge red flag. This dude is out here trying to "undo the past mistakes" which is tantamount to grooming...
  13. shadebane

    Yasagure Shoukansha wa Ugokanai

    Ok... so in the first chapter we get about 13 pages regarding the start of the story and then skip to him and some girl living out in the remote lands. I don't know why I would care about this MC. We didn't learn shit about him in the first chapter except he is some kind of generic badass OP...
  14. shadebane

    Hochiya-san wa Amariaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

    Holy shit! Did we get an MC, from a romcom, not have a heart attack or freak out or run away from the girl that likes him when she showed him her ass?? Is he even Japanese?!?
Top