LOL its cute how much effort he's putting in to give Anna the magic bag without disrespecting her but thats not exactly villainess XD (I imagine they would just dump the bag on a commoner and flaunt their wealth)
came back to say thanks for the rec 人´∀`) I would've never read it on my own(combo of suggestive tag + male mc + skimpy clad girls on covers) but it was so good I ended up binging it in one afternoon
oh those were the worst fr, it took me a long while to get used to the glaringly obvious 3d models in manhwa 😭 at least it seems that they redraw the models here so it matches the rest of the art
Thank you for the fast translation, but isn't it a bit much to slap a big 'please read on our site' in the middle of the chapter? I thought I had reached the end of the chapter and it was just the usual translation group credit page. It's really disruptive for a reader - it's offputting like...
Thank you for the translation! (and the clarification at the beginning of the chapter lol) :D it read really naturally and the little tn's were really helpful <3
Really like that they are treating the drug addiction seriously, considering it is technically a disease... I genuinely wonder what the drug was (stimulants?) and how Coraline knew how to get them
The way 002 has been set up.. I hope she becomes a long-term villain in this series. It would be a waste of a character design otherwise. She looks similar to Ijin but has his sister's features. She seems to have embraced the killer lifestyle, even smiling :) anyone else think similar?
!! Another one?! And it’s a woman this time.. hope she’s as badass as her number implies. She looks like the type that absolutely toys and destroys the mind of her targets before she kills them lol (in that fake sweet way)
T_T thank you for the chapter! ahhh I'm glad that Ijin can rely on his family more (at least emotionally)
(/~\) also idk if everyone else thinks this but I think the chief was waiting to see that Ijin was safe one last time before he passed away (<- like those stories where the children assured...
same, im really hoping she doesn't become a love interest
if it really is romance its just the typical bland rich girl falls for strong mc :/ their friendship is more compelling imo