Recent content by shiroko

  1. shiroko

    ToreUma Chuui! Otona Neicha-san Sono Go Bukku - Oneshot

    I was lost climbing the mountains, but now I know; I have seen the peak.
  2. shiroko

    Eine Kleine - Oneshot

    Peter, the horse is here. (In my heart)
  3. shiroko

    Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 9 Ch. 56

    oh its gotten to this part already idk what changed in the ln or manga but i personally hope that they dont follow the wn
  4. shiroko

    Tensei Dai Majo no Isekai Kurashi ~Kodai Roman-Fuu Kokka de Hajimeru Mahou Kenkyuu~ - Ch. 10

    this and kurogane are probably the only two mangas i got so attached to only to find out that they got axed why
  5. shiroko

    Itsudemo Jitaku ni Kaereru Ore wa, Isekai de Gyoushounin wo Hajimemashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 56

    unlock scroll wheel, click on chapter, flick to the bottom, see a glimpse of the two rats and one wet dog alright good story lads see you next chapter
  6. shiroko

    Service - Oneshot

    should be "You should be more assertive!" still, thanks for the tl!
Top