If i were to point out the perfect candidate to be Kafka's daughter, she would be the girl on this manga's 3rd volume cover. (Byakko is disqualified of this list, no incest tag)
Gentlemen... I've been looking for a certain .ZIP file which is said to have ties with the next arc... For further studies and understanding about the author's work, may anyone share with me?
I was kind of happy because this manga was taken over, but why is the quality so questionable? On the very same episode, there are multiple sentences where Perl's (previously Pell) name gets swapped back and forth between Bell and Perl, despite page 4 stating her name is Perl, and that goes for...
LETS GOOO KDT! THANK YOU FOR TAKING OVER! I was worried there would be no reliable group that would take this series over and we would be stuck with philia scans (i'll never read from them)😢
I hope the people behind this group are seeing their family properly instead of locked in a basement, man, what's this translation speedrun? How are they able to translate this good so fast?
Please somebody bring this peak back 😭 take it from the hands of Philia Scans's AI quality of translation, it's so free to upload a bunch of new chapters on mangadex.
What a goated translation, not that half-assed translation from philia scans, which makes all scanlation groups drop the mangas i'm interested halfway through. Also, W group name, very cultured indeed.
I know this is a relatively low amount compared to the average reader, but i got 207 titles on my reading list, and i'm disegarding the ones on "plan to read" which are equally important. It becomes really difficult to browse through the titles i've already started reading, the only search...