Recent content by SirJames

  1. S

    Kimi wa Ore no Yasashikunai Haru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

    The dream feels very much like some Aharen-san shenanigans.
  2. S

    Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Ch. 89 - Ivy

    I am kinda expecting it to end with her naked, chained to a bed, looking battered and bruised, missing an arm, a leg and several teeth, with a look of pure extacy on her face.
  3. S

    The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious (Magazine) - Ch. 1

    No colored eyes -> no go 😞
  4. S

    Kanojo no Carrera - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Boobs, Inheritance, and a Porsche RS

    I believe the second opinion is more common, though I think the first might sometimes happen. I did some investigation, the law states that in case of children being the inheritors, 2/3 of the value must be equally split between the children. The last 1/3 can be given to whoever you want as part...
  5. S

    Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 114 - We're Going Out

    The "confession -> marriage" ending is always bullshit.
  6. S

    Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Ch. 78 - Going All Out

    I'd be disappointed if the series does not end with her chained to a bed, battered and bruised, missing maybe an arm, a leg and several teeth with a look of pure extacy on her face.
  7. S

    Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 111 - My Love for Her

    Sensei: "my work here is done." Ichikawa: "But you didn't do anything." Sensei: smirks "Didn't I?"
  8. S

    Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desuga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm Quitting School!

    I don't care about those other bitches, give me more of Shakadou Anya who likes bugs!
  9. S

    Mousou Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The ABCs of a Grown Woman

    Dumb, but cute. Cute, but dumb.
Top