Recent content by SKalinek

  1. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    Which specific moments sound like this in your opinion? If you upload the original version to the language model, the translation will be closer to Schale's. I deliberately changed a lot of things in the text so that it makes more sense to an English reader than to a Japanese one, while keeping...
  2. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    English is universal and almost everyone knows this language. Half of the people who read something in English are not native speakers. Translating into other languages makes sense when a language is spoken by a relatively large number of people, e.g., Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese. But then it...
  3. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    but what do I care about other series? I wanted to translate Isekai Meikyuu so I translated Isekai Meikyuu and the more comments I get that I can't do it, the more I want to translate longer out of spine
  4. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    It's probably obvious that everyone has a life outside of manga, especially me who doesn't make a living from it, but I managed to translate chapter 8h after it was released and in very good quality.
  5. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    I don't think I'll live to see the time when I'll be fluent in any language, even my native one, but you should finally decide whether the argument is that I used AI and that's why the translation is hopeless or that I don't know the language and that's why the translation is hopeless. But if...
  6. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    Why is everyone accusing me of using AI when it's obvious to the naked eye that nothing of the sort happened?
  7. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    If you looked closely, you would see that no AI was used here, and when it comes to learning skills, I think I learned a lot doing this translation.
  8. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    I actually thought about starting to translate these series every month, but I gave up after the massive response from loyal fans and I didn't want to just translate something, but only and exclusively isekai meikyuu.
  9. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    Yea its pretty acurate desciption of me XD
  10. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    How can you say that something is AI generated trash if you haven't even read it and you have no intention of doing so?
  11. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    I think my was somewhere between ok and great but everyone has own opinion
  12. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    I didn't want to translate anything, but if I wanted to translate something, it would be only isekai meikyuu and I don't think my translation was bad, yes there are a few typos, but I like my version better
  13. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    I deliberately used 106 instead of 29.9 so that no one would get confused with the index
  14. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    but you are not interested in the story at all and you only read what a some group is translating, and the fact that the translation was done by someone else is enough for you not to continue reading on purpose?
  15. S

    Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 106 - Miria ⑨

    XD compared to the staff i write in my native language 7 typos is like none at all
Top