What's it with these Alphas and boundary issues? It's about time that Gu Yu writes Su Yue a very strongly worded letter... cuz there were teeth! Sexy teeth.
As critical as I have been about the characters, I very much enjoy this series. GL Omegaverse is a rare find in webcomics so I appreciate your hard work bringing these translations to us. Thank you!
Su Yue is totally crackers. Why would Gu be all "I totes wanna date you," when she's clearly trying to mend things between them? Like, Su basically jumps from..."I despise you and your lot," to "she's actually being nice by not torturing me...gotta get me some of that!" Her loose screws are...
Yesss! And now for 50 chapters of ... "but we're just friends, so it's only natural for kisses to be kinda hot. Cuz, friends...or something, yadayada."
Why has this been listed as the final chapter? The final chapter is chapter 81. And that doesn't even include the special bonus epilogue chapter and the Side Story.