Recent content by snotpilgrim

  1. snotpilgrim

    Onee-chan no Midori-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

    As much as I've always defended this series as a simple coming-of-age tale and still think it handled Sui's first crush with sensitivity and realism, the timeskip seems to indicate we may be heading towards an age-gap ending after all, albeit a legal one. I was really rooting for Ayame too.
  2. snotpilgrim

    Onee-chan no Midori-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

    The writing was on the wall for awhile now that Momo and Midori's relationship was in a precarious situation. So it's not surprising to see it come to end now that they've crossed a point of no return of their lives moving in different directions. Still though I really appreciated how grounded...
  3. snotpilgrim

    April Showers Bring May Flowers - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - The New Year

    Thank you so much for the update! We missed you and hope you took a nice rest in between CH 48 and now. This was a cool update. A new character has been introduced again to maybe reveal the couple to the school? Though I can't help but wonder why Ueno didn't join the team. It's likely a very...
Top