Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Forums
Members
socksucker69
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by socksucker69
Hero of All Trades
Nah ya’ll tell me why there’s two other chapters (40 & 41) but I can’t find it anywhere 😭😭💀 Pleaseee I’m gonna die 😭🙏
socksucker69
Post #7
Mar 4, 2025
Forum:
Series Discussions
The Returner’s Road to Retirement - Vol. 2 Ch. 55
Dude that’s not how u should tease kids they’re dumb they’re gonna take it at face value 😭😭
socksucker69
Post #3
Mar 1, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
The Returner’s Road to Retirement - Vol. 1 Ch. 36
I spent like 30 min making my pfp and now I forgot what I wanted to comment😭
socksucker69
Post #2
Feb 28, 2025
Forum:
Chapter Discussions
Forums
Members
socksucker69
Top