Recent content by sora_L_doomsday

  1. sora_L_doomsday

    Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 15 Ch. 99 - Departure ~Epilog~

    and thus end what of the most unique and amazing manga I've read, the ability of the author to make something this good out of what supposed to be shit is something I will remember for the rest of my life. thank you for the translation
  2. sora_L_doomsday

    Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 10 Ch. 43

    thanks for the chapter! good ending, I just I wish there was a bit more so they can flesh it out more, hopefully the epilogue will have just that. but overall great unique manga. I will miss it a lot
  3. sora_L_doomsday

    Shinozaki-kun no Mainte Jijou - Vol. 10 Ch. 42

    I can feel it, the last chapter is coming...SOON!! thanks for the chapter
  4. sora_L_doomsday

    Assassin's Pride - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Memoirs of a killer

    thanks for the chapter, time to read the novel I guess
  5. sora_L_doomsday

    Kaisou Toshi Danpenshuu - Ch. 1 - Nuclear-Powered Submarine

    The manga starts at the end of the world, sounds like a good point as any to start a story. enjoyed glt and shimeji quite well so looking forward to this
  6. sora_L_doomsday

    Shinozaki-kun no Mainte Jijou - Vol. 10 Ch. 42

    only a single chapter left, this was a great read, thanks for the translation
  7. sora_L_doomsday

    Assassin's Pride - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Liar

    give it back!! but I don't want to... understandable, have a nice day
  8. sora_L_doomsday

    Assassins Pride - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Empty Fairy Tale

    thank you for doing this, this is a good manga,shame it got abandoned, and I am sooo going to read the novel next after you finish the translations so looking forward to reading them all
  9. sora_L_doomsday

    Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 9 Ch. 39

    this manga is full of banger chapters, but this gotta be one of my top 3 chapters of all time. I've been through that, and it's very well explained, represented, and handled. peak chapter
  10. sora_L_doomsday

    1248905

    merci!
  11. sora_L_doomsday

    The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - Nothing venture, nothing have II

    wew, you were not kidding when you said soon thanks for the chapter!
Top